• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. No work today. Yay!!!

Got up early. I'm of to do errands.

Plants are doing ok. It's not warm enough in the shed at night. Running a heater all night only produces 48-50 degrees. They are not as big as they should be, do to slow root growth rate. I might have to do something about that. Next year I will have some sort of grow chamber built.

Have great day you all.

Good morning everyone. Wiri, did the finally show its face? I worked in the garden pulling weeds and raking the dirt. Not too exciting, but many flowers are blooming and I could see where to prune the winter kill. It was just good to be outside w/little mud.

Enjoy the day with friends, especially if they're furry. Drive safely - 2 of my friends just had accidents, sliding on the black ice. Be good!

Good Morning  Friends...hope all is well...have a Funtastic  Weekend,,,,lots of R&R and of course good eats.

Catherine,the sun did not show yesterday,howeva,from today & for the next 10 days it "appears" we have some great weather

on tap...50's to 70'sF & sun here in Connecticut...what's not to like. :onfire:

Back