• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning and happy Friday all :)

42F and overcast at noon here today, supposed to get up to 50F today 

Thanks Sandy,  I think the Manzano sauce turned out great!  :mouthonfire:  and i had fun making it :D
going to move more peppers off the seedling rack and onto the grow table this evening (the babies are getting tall :) )

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend

S.M.I.L.E.

:cheers:

Good Morning! We lost the internet for most of the morning, so I'm late!

Danish went to the nursing home with lost of smiley faces. Good coffee with friends, and now time for lunch. It's cold and drizzly before the snow tonight. Soup weather. I dug up lots of dandelions yesterday so Spring has sprung.

Hope the rest of your day is filled with lots of smiles. GIP, your sauce looks yummy. Good to use on some pulled pork sandwiches.

Had a blast yesterday. Beach,mini golf, new bike shop and some awesome grub. Ride starts at eight this morning and goes to Davenport Florida. A buddy and I are planning on doing a few extra miles and getting a century in today and tomorrow though. Across Florida, here we come. Y'all have a great day and lets keep it safe and sexy. Good morning friends.

Good morning everyone. Weird, wet, snowy weather for April 1st. We'll take the moisture. Good day to stay home.

Transplanted broccoli yesterday, a few (?) more than I expected. A few tomato babies are up. So my watering routine has now begun.

All the best to you - no April Fool. Keep busy, share a cupppa coffee along with your smiles. Drive/ride safely.

Good mid morning THP....

Slight rain this a.m., weather looks promising soon.....they are teasing us with a 70* day next week.

I can't wait for the weather to turn....Need to get my plants outside!!!

Good luck everyone, still lurking. will get back to posting once the outdoor season gets underway  ;)

Back