• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  Now that we're finally starting to see some warmer weather around here, it means I'm going to be spending a lot more time working in the yard.  But not today.  Today, I'm just watching some soccer, reading a Star Wars book, and lounging on the couch with my mutts.

Have a great deal everyone.

Good Sunday Morning Everyone & Yes  it is indeed a Sun  day...just a great NE day in the making.60's and more to come.

Just put out the Hummingbird Feeders..as they are our guests till September..I saw on the Migratory Map that they are in CT..will let you know when they arrive at our place...We get the Ruby Throated ones here...so pretty they are...& the weather is just warming up for them.
Have a great Sunday..& be safe.
Ruby-throated.jpg

Never have had a Emu egg. I'll go take one at the roo ranch though,lol. Little work in the nursery first thing this morning then taking my road bike to the shop. Snapped a cable yesterday and was stuck in the low gear all the way home for nine miles. Have a great day and have patience and wisdom. Good morning friends.

Good morning everyone. Never tasted emu or quail eggs, but it sounds like the yolks are huge on the emu egg. Sorry for the broken cable, Sic. Kinda like driving home in 1st gear.

It's supposed to be a nice enough day to plant a few onions, root crops. We'll see if the sun still shines. I may transplant a few taller Annuums that are growing quite well. Wiri- we only have a few robins hoping around the feeders, but will be looking for the hummingbirds. They're usually around here in June.

Enjoy your day and practice patience. I wish I had more of it. Hug a tree.

Back