• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Nice day for a ride with the police, Sic. Keep them happy!

Watered the flowers and planted a few row of onions and beets yesterday . First time I've planted in April. We'll see how it they fare.

Going to help the new guy till his plot on the community garden and maybe he can plant some peas. I hope to dig up Iris for a swap.

Enjoy this wonderful day with friends and family members. Stay safe.

Good morning! It's the weekend and we have awesome weather. Going to town to pick up building supplies to finish end walls on hoophouse. The. I can lay the solar mulch and drip lines.

Sounds like your going to have a great time today, Sicster. Be safe.

Hey Sandy, Beer battered cod sounds fantastic. Even this morning. LOL

Jane, I hope your getting some of this great weather over there. One of these days and my son and I, will have to venture over the hill and meet up for lunch or something. So little time.

Have a great day my fiery addicted brothers and sisters.

Good morning all 

another rainy morning here. 
good day for Oatmeal  and Coffee :)

don't forget to take a second to cast your vote for the most EGGcelent egg throwdown dish here :D

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64232-vote-the-most-eggcellent-throwdown/
thank you for taking a moment to check out the entries, I am currently tied for first   :dance:

Hope you all have a wonderful safe weekend
Be Eggcellent to each other ;)

:cheers:

Good Morning!
Woke up to frost, mostly clear, heating on, coffee in hand. Battered cod always sounds good lol, wish had a deep fryer but then thats a double edged sword :)
Raked my garden, Rhubarb surfaced, thought it was dead last year, caraway and peppermint up from last year :)
Have a great Day!!

Good Morning Everyone...weather here is on a roll.. it's already 60*F  so perfect for prepping my garden area.

Hope everyone has a great weekend  & lots of R&R  along with some nice goodies to munch on.The Easter Bunny is getting closer. :P

I will send you the recipe Chuck,& if you  have Haddock or Cod on hand it works well(or any white fish).I can eat seafood everyday.

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Good morning all 

another rainy morning here. 
good day for Oatmeal  and Coffee :)

don't forget to take a second to cast your vote for the most EGGcelent egg throwdown dish here :D

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64232-vote-the-most-eggcellent-throwdown/
thank you for taking a moment to check out the entries, I am currently tied for first   :dance:

Hope you all have a wonderful safe weekend
Be Eggcellent to each other ;)

:cheers:
A tie!

Good luck!

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE...HAVE A GREAT DAY

candy-happy-easter-card-cover-vector-design-01.jpg

Happy Easter! It's going to be be a beautiful sunny day. Good morning everyone!

Washed lots of buckets, pots yesterday and hope to get more done today. Cleaning, cleaning getting ready for the fun of summer.

Enjoy today and keep your friends and family close.

And . . . Where do I find those eggcelent recipes?

Back