• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Sunny and 70s. Chuck - you and your son are always welcome for a visit. It's a long drive over the mountains, but a beautiful one.

Hope to start transplanting a few tomatoes today. They're getting itchy for more room.

Hope your Easter Day was filled with friends and family. Enjoy today and stay safe.

Good Monday Morning everyone....hope you had a wonderful Easter.The weather here is absolutely fantastic..yesterday was 80+*F...wow.
My seedlings took a sneak peek outside & asked to visit again today,in semi- shade.

Hope Dan has a great time in NYC,my favorite destination in the whole world.Have a great day,and be safe.

Good morning. Managed to get some work done on the hoophouse last night. Kinda learning as I go project. Will do the same today. Good weather right now. Need to take advantage before it storms or something. It's Colorado. Anything can happen.

Thanks Jane. One of these days, I'll get some free time. Who knows when. LOL! My list of things to do around the house, never seems to get smaller.

Have a great day, unless you've made other plans.

OCD Chilehead said:
 It's Colorado. Anything can happen.

Thanks Jane. One of these days, I'll get some free time. Who knows when. LOL! My list of things to do around the house, never seems to get smaller.

Yes, it's Colorado, and I love it!! Low humidity, fewer bugs.

Free time? Not right now! Lots of things to get done before the work really kicks in outside.

Good morning all :)

hope everyone had a fun, safe Easter weekend.

Thank you to those of you who voted for me in the Egg throwdown (I got my 3rd crown :dance: )

It's currently 50F / 10C and rainy. Supposed to be low 50's and rainy during the day all week :mope:

The pepper babies are getting crowded on the plant table, that 4 foot T5 8 lamp fixture makes a huge difference over last years 2 lamp 4 foot T8

be excellent to each other, S.M.I.L.E.   :D  and have a wonderful day

:cheers:

Good morning all :)

40F another rainy day 
but its Thankful Thursday, and I've got Coffee and delicious Manzano jelly on an English muffin  :dance:
it's going to be a good day today :D

CBj9D1C.png

smile :D , and be excellent to each other 

:cheers:

Back