• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning, (nearly afternoon now)
it's sunny and the Tulips are up  :party:  Spring has finally sprung up here 
51F / 11C currently 
I am itchin for warmer nights so i can start putting plants out, can't wait. So excited for Spring!  :dance:

saw first mosquito of the year yesterday  :neutral: we're gettin close :D

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and a wonderful weekend 

be excellent to each other

:cheers:

Gooooood Morning!

Hello friends. It's going to be a beautiful day. I hope you all enjoy this day.
I miss my friends and family that are not fortunate to see the Sun rise this morning. I will show graditude and and not take for granted the opportunity I have been given today. The opportunity of adventure.

Be adventurous in your own ways and have a great day.

My word for today and everyday is GRADITUDE.

Graditude changes everything.

Have a wonderful day my friends. Show some love and compassion in your daily travels.

Chuck

Good morning everyone. Chuck, you just said it all. Thank you for sharing your positive way today.

I can't top that! Rain and lows near freezing last night. 9 Health Fair for blood work this AM and then buffet lunch at Sherpa House. We saw the IMAX Extreme Weather yesterday. I'm glad we're not living close to Extreme climates. Whew.

Enjoy your weekend and be patient with those people who float your boat, especially crazy drivers. Like Chuck said, show your gratitude.

Good Morning Everyone...we are without sun for day #2..still cloudy..reminds me of a song I recently discovered  but love since I found it ,it's called."The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore" by The Walker Brothers...fantastic song...give it a listen.
Gratitude is a great word & so glad we here feel the power of such words..some take so much for granted,but we don't.Great bunch of people here.
I could go to Sherpa House ..I love Indian food,so enjoy some for me Jane....I do cook a lot  thou..lots of the bread/naan & tandoori stuff..yummy.
Well nuff said.........have a fantastic w/e...whatever you do. :P

Good morning everyone. Busy day yesterday w/wonderful Masala Chicken and hot chai for lunch. Wiri - most of my cooking is over, so I get to choose the good stuff once in awhile. We visited a Re-Store Habitat for Humanity store and I found a gorgeous 6' Woodley's dresser, 25% off, looks new. It's very heavy but the team got it in place. Time for more cleaning!

Hope your day will be bright and filled with joy. Practice patience and enjoy friends and family.

Back