• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all :)

my condolences for your recent loss Jane.

the weather here has been rainy off and on for the last few days, the grass will need to be mowed this week :mope:
the lilies are poking their heads up and the tulips along the garage look nice though
dxNf7Vk.jpg
 :)

The plant table is looking like a pepper Jungle, lots have started flowering, and some even set a few pods already. They all need bigger shoes, but i'm running out of room indoors.

CIja9cN.jpg
  :party:
Pepper Jungle plant table

Hope you all have a wonderful day
S.M.I.L.E. :D and be excellent to each other

:cheers: 

Good morning friends.I avoided disaster by backing up some plants just in case."Just in case your pup jumps off the back of a chair onto your grow table and proceeds to run across the side by side 6-inch pots.The daughter was smart enough to catch and hide the renegade while I cooled off.Have a great day people. ;)

Good morning all :)

well, so much for the sunshine and thoughts of mowing...
it's currently 33F/1C and snowing this morning.  What a slushy, cold mess :mope: at least the wind isn't too bad today 
glad i've learned not to let the nice weather fool me into thinking its safe to move all the pepper babies out (not until after Mothers day at the soonest here :( )
nice morning for some Oatmeal, and Coffee  :drooling:

Hope you all have a wonderful day
Be excellent to each other 

:cheers: 

Good morning everyone. Glad Randy had a backup. It's those kind nod of mishaps that rattle even my brain.

Another cooler/cloudy day with rain expected. No complaints about the rain.

I weeded the flowers in the community garden yesterday and in the middle of my plot is a hole - about 3-4" around. I might get brave enough to investigate today. Any suggestions? I also saw a coyote just ambling up the hill with something in his mouth.

Anyway, enjoy your day, everyone, and be kind to all. You'll feel great.

Good morning everyone. The snow/ice returned w/a high of 36 today. Insane for the end of April! Everyone around here is covering their flowers. Mine will survive without my help. I'm supposed to take a 'bugs' class today but it may be cancelled.

Wiri - you may get remnants of our storm, just the rain I hope.

Enjoy your weekend everyone. Soup and sandwiches sound wonderful. Stay safe and share your joy.

Back