• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Everyone..today will reach 70's & we will become sunny.
Trip to Logee's Greenhouse is on tab today..they have a lovely array of tropicals.The Ponderosa lemon tree is something worth seeing.Enjoy your day. :P

[SIZE=small]The Logee's Retail Store is a destination greenhouse for all who enter. We are open year-round. We invite you to stroll through our 6 greenhouses and retail shop where the mail-order experience comes to life. The Fern House is the oldest greenhouse dating back to 1892. The Herb House supplies your culinary and medicinal plant interests. The Potting House hosts a variety of passion flowers, spice plants and bonsais. The Lemon Tree House has citrus, orchids and our 'Ponderosa' lemon tree that has been there since 1900 where the lemons are the size of grapefruits. The Big House is home to many cacti and succulents as well as geraniums, camellias, and clivia. The 150 year old Orange Tree has 10 different grafts. The Long House has many blooming, rare and fruiting plants as well as an array of famous Logee's hybrid begonias. Visit us and take a deep breath of divinely fragrant air from all our blooming plants. We promise it's worth the trip. [/SIZE]

Good Morning Everyone ..today temps will reach 60ish ..& sunny for the most part. Have a great day.

Trip to Logee's GH was too short,as some other business took some time,however I got some real nice house plants & also a Black Pepper plant,which I was looking to buy online,so able to pick out from the few they had.I have visited before,but each time its a treat,fantastic place,with plants  that  I would not find anywhere around here.A bit pricey but all are healthy looking.
The Ponderosa Lemon tree had quite  a few lemons,its a century + old,but going strong.I needed more time to
browse, will go back for their 125 years Anniversary celebration.Its a great place so if you are visiting the area & like tropicals,put it on your agenda. :P

Good Morning Everyone,we will be doused with 2 inches of rain between now and tomorrow...and the accompanying wind we have to reckon with
On the plus side I don't expect to hear any negative about drought potential...that is the positive spin I can put out there. :rolleyes:
Have a great day & be safe.

70227.gif

Back