• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

morning all....coffee's really good this morning...first cup goin' down just fine...

morning Greg...so you are stuck in the middle with your plants huh... :)

Watching reruns of one of my favorite old shows. From back when we all, even the star were less fluffy. I'm watching:

8e0ebac4.jpg

Loved the poster and had to use it

7PBM JayT...........

Good Mornin All! No coffee today, medical training gets my stomach all BLAH...Yesterday turned a bit white when I saw the steady stream of blood flowing out of my arm cuz of the botched IV.....

How am I gonna get out the door without coffee???

Good Mornin All! No coffee today, medical training gets my stomach all BLAH...Yesterday turned a bit white when I saw the steady stream of blood flowing out of my arm cuz of the botched IV.....

How am I gonna get out the door without coffee???
There was a commercial I think for cologne where the guy gets slapped and says Thanks, I needed that. Get someone to do that to you.
Good morning. Day off for me. What to do...
Other than drink the day away, make something tasty to eat and paint your nails?

Back