• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Geeme, you must have a PERK-o-lator

MGOLD, ever try 5 hour energy? I love that stuff.

Cook Jay, cook! Box-o-wine and a bubble bath?

Good morning everyone!

mornin' Greg...cold up there this morning?

Good morning. I am trying to decide whether to work today or not. I am leaning toward not. Paint my nails Pi? Bubble bath Scovie? Am I a girl now? I did drink, and cook, as I most likely will do today again. Right now I am going to go water my plants.

Good morning all! Not real early where you guys are...but pretty darn early here. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

hahahaha - G's highlighting trick rocks!!!!!!

Well, at least I'm not going to be the lastest one to wish everyone a Great Day!!!!!!

anyone watchin' the 500 today?(let's go racin' boyz....)

morning all...

nope, not watching NASCAR today...or any other day I suppose...

have a great Sunday all...

Sorry to hear that, PS.... but yeah, sometimes the little snows are WAY worse than the big ones. At least more peeps stay indoors for the big ones.

Morning all!

Well I for one am watching the 500. In fact, we are having a race party. That's what I made the pepper salad for. I also made a batch of chili and others are bringing lots of good stuff. I think we all just needed an excuse for a party.

Back