• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

good morning all :)

just got back in from snapping pics of the peppers to update my Glog
some mean, and some beautiful looking ones 
here's a couple highlights

W0CnrqC.jpg

Scotch Brain

5CWfkD0.jpg

OrangeGumTiger MAMP

FSdsa8Ug.jpg

Yaki

hope you all are having a wonderful weekend 
stay safe, and don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good Morning!
Cloudy so probably wont see the eclipse  :cry: , Have to go chiropractor this morning neck and back out, too much activity last weekend lol. Temps supposed to got to 8c at night, def need to look at poly tunnel, days still hover around 30c. $45 for water on my utilities bill. Nice coffee....
Have a great Day!

Good morning all :)

I'm sending this morning greeting from the Road !
how cool :cool:  is that ?!.

Last time there was an total eclipse over the US there was no internet yet
and here i am tethered to Hotspot on wifes phone, using internet while on our way to Kansas to get a longer/better view of the Eclipse 

Can't believe we're doing this :shocked:   :dance:  we packed up and left in the middle of the night, and will be back home by this evening

well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day
stay safe, and don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning all :)

back home from our eclipse trip
was a fun journey, and nice to go on a mini road trip 
but the weather was less than ideal :mope:
rainy  most of the way there, and cloudy during the eclipse :(
this blurry pic was the best i was able to get
C0OgEjQ.jpg

lots of traffic on the way back, but not so bad on the way there.
i'm glad we were able to rearrange our schedules so that we were able to go even if it ended up being cloudy during the eclipse.

time to go back to work :mope:

lots of peppers to pick this week too  :party:  I filled up the dehydrator this morning and the house already smells fantastic (my wife is not as impressed :lol:)

hope you all have a terrific Tuesday !
S.M.I.L.E. :D
and be excellent to each other 

Good late day-after-eclipse morning. I watched it between pickling beets and was not that impressed. I thought the day would be 'black' and the birds would stop singing and chattering. No such luck. It looked like a cloudy day for an hour or so, temp dropped 11 degrees, and the birds at the bird feeder close to the house didn't stop their chattering. Too much hype, though I did watch for a half an hour or so.

Glad you go to travel to see much of the eclipse, GIP. We had 92%.

Enjoy this beautiful day. Hope to make pickles soon. Much of the harvest is coming in too quickly. Still waiting on peppers . . .  though the Aji Lemon are doing quite well.

Stay safe, pay it forward, and smile.

Back