• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

265225-Good-Morning-Have-A-Beautiful-And-Blessed-Sunday.jpg

Good morning everyone. Beautiful day for a picnic with Brothers BBQ doing the catering and a local ice cream truck providing the dessert. An hour after we got home, the clouds opened for a half hour thunderstorm.

Today's the iris swap, and then son and girlfriend are bringing the jars for the annual Hot Garlic Dill Pickles he makes every year. Luckily he takes them all home with him.

How was your fair, dragonsfire? Summer is so full of activities. Enjoy the day, share your smiles, and keep safe.

Good morning all :)

currently 61F/16C  supposed to be some showers this afternoon then partly cloudy 
good day for some yardwork and pepper picking  :party:  yep finally have enough ripe pods to start harvesting  :dance:  and seeing more color on the peppers each day
the flowers are pretty much done for the year, this may be the last of them:

1ddjE7H.jpg

State Fair entry's are due soon, so i need to get the rest of those preserves made :)

gettin' hungry
I'm thinkin' cherry Crepes for breakfast  :drooling:

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend
S.M.I.L.E. :D  and be excellent to each other 

Good morning all :)

currently 58F /14C but supposed to get up to 76F/24C this afternoon 

been harvesting pods  the last couple days  :dance:   flowers are done for the year  :neutral:
going to have to hit up the farmers market for pickling cukes this year as ours did terrible, or the chipmunks got them all

time for breakfast: eggs, toast, and homemade cherry jam  :drooling:
then a quick look at the peppers to see whats newly ripened, a couple errands to run, then a lazy afternoon :)

hope you all have a terrific Tuesday 

S.M.I.L.E. :D  and be excellent to each other 

Good Late Morning!
Cool and getting hotter, nights hovering around 10c but still goes to around 30c during the day. Still getting smoked out a t times, the copper light on the ground looks nice. My mamamia peppers been eaten by deer, realy pissed off so sprinkled chipotle all over my pepper area. Heavy rain last night too so thats good.
Still wiped from a 12 our day at the fair, feel like this guy lol;
35779687053_7ed271aa31_b.jpg

Have a Great Day !!!

Good LATE morning everyone. Early morning duties at the CG and then lots of harvesting. Two people walked by the garden so they got loaded up with squash, green beans, cukes, kale from one of the other gardeners and me. Rushed over to McD's for my morning iced coffee and now am starting to pickle beets again. When the harvest comes in, it comes in fast and heavy. Pickles tomorrow probably even though I thought I'd exhausted my supply on Saturday with my son. NOT. Gotta set some mouse traps as the voles or mice or something have been munching on the beets again. Grr.

Have a great rest of the day and share your abundant bounty. I love this time of year!! Anyone want zucchini??? (just kidding)

Good Morning Everyone....have a safe & pleasant day ...no weather issues..lots of cukes & tomatoes coming in.
Peppers not turning color yet...we're behind as here its been cooler than normal.

It will be the first total solar eclipse in 99 years to cross coast-to-coast and the first to pass through any part of the lower 48 states in 38 years                                                
                                                                   40 years without  Elvis,so sad ! :tear:

Back