• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwn.

morning all....supposed to be good weather today here...high about 80....

Gosh darned it, AJ........ If you hear a knock on your door unexpectedly, it will probably be me, coming to visit until Spring really arrives here. Good morning!

Morning all-its not really early now, but I'll try to remember one these mornings to send this before Mornings reports etc! 3 rd cup of coffee down, time to eat breakfast!...then cut a big hole in the deck to change out a Catepillar gen engine.......WHEEEEE
Have a good one all

Good morning all. No 80s here but some of the strangest weather I have seen. 60s with thunder,lighting,and hail. A couple days ago we had snow,thunder,and lightning together with 35° temp swing in about 2 hours. I have never seen so many sunny days during a winter in my life. You dont have to shovel sunshine!

Good morning everyone. It's 32° and it snowed a little last night supposed to be more the rest of the week. I am starving!!!Have a great day!

Good morning everyone.
Today is the Friday that starts my weekend home and I can't wait to go see my family!

enjoy your weekend LanMan...

good morning all...

I am itching so bad to get plants outside...I may try and put a few tomatos in Sunday....it would be nice to have fresh tomatos in early May....

drive safe lanman,ronnie those scorpions are taking there sweet time sprouting but they are popping. good morning yall

yeah, I figured that sic...maybe you will get a few anyway...

mornin' pi...

Back