• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

life's a bitch when you have to work for a living isn't it?....

***gloating in retirement***

I feel like saying "Na na na na boo boo"... :rofl:

Good morning everyone. The quicker we can get this week done the quicker I can go home to KY this friday
Today is Fri. I set all the clocks and calendars ahead.

life's a bitch when you have to work for a living isn't it?....

***gloating in retirement***

I feel like saying "Na na na na boo boo"... :rofl:
Gloating in disability isn't the same when they won't give you SSDI but not working still has its appeal.

I love the rain in Houston, particularly in the summer. It's warm, so kids (and a few adults....) can go play in it. Good times!

Good morning all.... Geeme it is pouring here. By the looks of next week March is coming in like a lamb? I'm guessing you have had a similar winter to me. Maybe a tad more snow. Loving it! Bring on the stink bugs.

morning folks....no rain here yet....and if we get any it will be spotty...then turning cooler (40s) the next couple of mornings, then next week mid to high 70s...looks like plantout may come early this year...

Good morning everyone. Cuppa dark roast in hand and ready to go! Gotta love this weather AJ =) Plants are beggin for some dirt shoes now. Hope we all get some good rain this spring.

Gütten Morgen y'all.
6 inches of snow fell last night, and another foot expected.
That's it, I'm going to Florida.

good morning i guess lol (i just woke up out of the best dream ever i had just gotten my 3000th hot pepper variety and then an award for a hot sauce with the new one of a kind giant super hot thats a foot long lol i guess its only a dream back to bed lol )

Back