• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Been fighting a splitting headache almost all week - you'd think I was hung over every morning, but no, just in pain. BUT - this too will pass! GOOD MORNING!

mornin' all...gonna be a pretty nice day here today...46F now, 70s for 8 out of the 10 next days (with two below 55/64 - lows in the 40s-60s)

Helloooooooooo! And GOOD MORNING!

Isn't it too bad we don't have text that glitters and throws confetti in the air?

Good morning everyone.... still haven't been to bed yet actually having a beer right now. Just had an awesome chat via phone with CJ. Now drink my beer and pass out.

Have a wonderful day everybody :)

good morning,im going to do breakfast and watch sucker punch. waiting for day light then a really big day so lets do this thang. hope everyone has a great day.

mornin' all...

heard the weather man say no freezes in the next week and that we might be finished with winter...

{Looks out window at snow on the ground, rolls eyes, looks back at computer......}

Yeah....... hush, you!
LOL

Good morning!

that'll make your muscles burn...

If you get bored AJ you can come till for me. Haven't had time to get it done....Saturday I hope! Have to get these veggies in the ground ASAP

Back