• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.

Installed another security cam. Put up a Ring a month ago. Right after I put it up, someone stole a package from my porch. Took the video to the police, they put it up on Police Facebook page and had the guy that night. Works great! So I put up a floodlight camera.

Anyways. Hope you all have a great day.

Have a fun ride Jason.

The cookies sound good Jane. I can smell them from here. LOL!

Garage organization for me this morning. 15 out right now

Good morning everyone 
hope all of you are having a great weekend so far :)

25F/-4C this morning 

breakfast is a bowl of oatmeal and some raspberries, then going to work on cleaning up the seedling rack and get it prepped for the new starts, now that i got all my seeds i intend to grow next year  :party:

i've also got a few bowls of various peppers to pick still in the overwinter room  :dance:
salivating a bit just thinking about them berry amarillos  :drooling:

hope you all have a spectacular Sunday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good Morning Friends...not present  for  roll call for a few days. ;)
We had our very first snow event..~4-5 inches...nothing a seasoned New Englander can't manage,saw  that  we were not alone,as the
white stuff had shown its face in some places that don't usually get the pleasure of such. :rofl:
Today is nice & sunny..40*F...enjoy the day & be safe.

Sorry to hear of your illness Neil & glad you're on the road to recovery..stay well.

Chuck glad that you were able to help catch  the thief....so sad that people are resorting to stealing packages more & more...
What a  world we live in,nothing is safe..so much money is spent on preventing thief/burglary.

Back