• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning All...been real busy .promoting health is what its all about...not that we should not occasionally  enjoy ourselves

Some health issues as we know are unavoidable..those in our genes...no escape there...I cannot stress enough the
importance of EYE health just like heart health & any organ that we cannot regenerate like the liver...which can  regenerate with only 25% after surgery/injury etc.

Will do some more later on ..enjoy  the rest of the day. ;)

Good morning and happy Friday everyone :)
hope everyone had a great week and has an even better weekend 

Good luck fishin' Sicman  hope you have tight lines and good times :D

catherinew said:
Good morning everyone. GIP, how are you feeling? Holiday stress does not help when you're not up to par.

thanks for asking :)
still not good :mope:  pain and cramps after every meal :cry:  no matter what i eat :confused:

still waiting on the followup to find the results of my HIDA scan and see what the next step is.
probably going to have to change what i eat. I fear one of my favorite things to eat: Eggs (with delicious runny yolk), is going to be off limits now as the gallbladder makes stones from cholesterol and i'll probably have to go on an extremely low fat diet as well. 

this year was the first Thanksgiving i can remember not being with the family :(  (hers or mine) 
I've just been tryin' to stay positive, and eat healthy low fat food until my next appointment when i hopefully will have some more answers.

hope you all have a fantastic Friday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Yesterday was stunning. Saw a big sea turtle, all kinds of dolphins. A group of them even played with us for 10 minutes. Caught lots of fish also and the weather was beautiful. Hard to argue that God isn't out there. Going to ride with a buddy for his birthday today. Good morning my friends. I hope you have a wonderful day and bless up.

Morning bacon from this AM... headed out to sponsor the Christmas Parade in town later.
2584cc4306d167e466eec3cfc13c3f2b.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone :)

15F/-9C here, and it snowed all night last night, so the streets arent plowed yet :mope:

got all my new seeds from everyone except one overseas vendor which should be here any day now  :party:
now to attempt to pick out how many of each i want to try to grow :lol:

Well, i think it's time for a bowl of oatmeal and a handful of blueberries 

have a wonderful day everyone 
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back