• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

good morning all :)

woke up and saw these little babies this morning  :dance:
kYlMmXm.jpg
:party:

thanks again Sandy 

wife has a Swim meet out of town this weekend (hope all the kids on her team do well, and have fun :) ) just me and the pets this weekend, :woohoo:  party-time !  :rofl: lol  i'm kidding.
i will probably just spend the weekend putzing around with the plants wishing it was Spring, i need to trim back some dead leaves on a few of the overwinters, probably sweep up some ladybugs too.

hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and a wonderful weekend.
don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning my friends. Taking wifey to the trail where she wrecked a while back to overcome her fears. I had a awesome training ride yesterday. 52 miles full blast averaged 22.1 mph with crazy head and side winds. Trying to get my heart to a place I won't need for race. But it will make a slower pace much easier for longer distance. Blah,blah, sorry I'm just getting anxious for race. Today will just be a nice recovery ride. Have a great day and let's keep it safe and sexy.

Back