• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Lots to clean up before I start seeds. Its hard to believe how much junk can accumulate over a year. Much of it should go to the recycling bin as I save too many 'free' plastic cups for transplanting. The real problem comes when friends gift me their cups, too.

Enjoy today and share your time with others. Sic - get a TiVo so you can see your favorite shows and not feel guilty about falling asleep.

Good morning all :)
 Well the couple of warmer days were nice while it lasted  :neutral:
It's now -12C/10F and dropping, supposed to get back down to -21C/-6F tonight.
a light drizzle of rain yesterday, plus dropping temps over night, and light dusting of snow this morning made the perfect conditions for  icy roads
be safe out there.

Well, I've had 3 doctors appointments, and 1 trip to the ER already this year  :mope:  so much for 2018 being my year  :neutral:
Wishing you all good health, safety, warmth and protection from the elements.
hope you all have a thankful-Thursday.
S.M.I.L.E. :D and have a wonderful day

Good morning everyone. Another cold dry day. I had to water my small peach tree - hope it makes it through this winter. GIP, we all hope for better days for you. Being healthy is definitely a goal for 2018.

Blessings for everyones Friday to be a great day. Stay safe and healthy to enjoy the day.

Good morning. Its finally Friday, but doesnt feel like it. I have feeling Im going to have to work this weekend.

I havent started any seeds yet. Dont have the room right now. In the middle of having a new shed built for my girlfriends business. The other shed will be used for the same thing. Garage is to cold to do anything. I may have to get creative. I thought about a little hoophouse within the hoophouse. Something small so I dont have to heat as much. Would get natural light as well as supplemental. That may work.

Hope you all have a great day.

Well Good Morning  Friends,Romans & Countrymen...been away fro a while..now dealing with what else the weather..foggy & 50'sF,yes
that not a typo then rain galore..then a deep plunge tomorrow to single digits...now isn't that enough to drive one crazy..snow next week.
Well it does  keep the weather folks gainfully employed. :P 

Annual physicals  should include Psychological testing...then we could see who the  ***holes are...actually upon further thought
we already know.....yet they are allowed  to  masquerade showing all their "true" colors... sccaaarrrrryyyy. :scared:

Good morning everyone. Found a bunch of seeds for the garden, still more to find . . . Wish I was more organized and less cluttered.

Beautiful day so far, sunny and cooler, but they say moisture is expected tomorrow. That's a laugh. The mountains got up to 2 feet of snow which is good for the skiers but we are dry as a bone down here.

Have a great day and stay safe. And S.M.I.L.E.

Back