• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

morning all...

***stretches and yawns***

wonder what I am gonna do today?....I love not having a schedule and for those that say retirement is boring...I say bull shit...

Good morning.............2 days.........until the weekend...........right-on!

Forgot to mention......30yrs. on the job today.....yea, only 4 more years at the "Rock Pit!"

Ha.......or what ever kind of music your into

Greg

it's hard to do 30 anywhere Greg...congratulations man..

pretty well prepared...I don't have any plants in the open except for some ones in a west/north corner...I hope it pours...let's fill our lakes up...

Slow but steady for a while would be good - fill them without flooding everywhere else.... I'm hoping it's an EXCELLENT rain year for y'all.

Ok - I'm late. It's already after noon here. BUT it's morning somewhere, and to everyone there - GOOD MORNING! :D

Good morning......I just checked out the final stats in the "Throwdown"...........wow...what a comeback!

The "Wabbit" lost at the finish line

Mornin' pepper peeps. I sure wish I could sleep more than a couple hours at a time...

Yeah, that was a crazy comeback indeed. Wasn't expecting that.

hmpf...talk american...

TGIF!!!! I love Fridays! Well, I love THIS Friday!!!! One last chance to do all the things I've procrastinated doing since Monday! hahaha

It's gonna be a busy day!!!! ;)

Hope everyone's surviving the rain - ours is right over the hill, and headed this way! But liquid snow is a welcome change.....

Good morning.... yesterday it got up to 63° and now they say we're getting snow this weekend???? Wth!?!?

Anyway good Friday morning..... even though Fridays Monday in this house since hubby is off Wednesday Thursday..... make sense??? :lol:

Back