• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning my friends, in one week I leave for Sebring. Any rides I do from now on will be short and fast as possible. My endurance is good as it's going to get at this point.

Hopeful my seedlings start to pop soon, between the hurricane and the cold this winter I lost all of my plants including 30 that were 3 years old. Few chores and a quick bike ride then resting. Have a great day and bless up.

Good morning all :)

-4f/-20c this morning  brrrr

getting tired of Oatmeal, and i gotta start fast this evening. Hmmm  :think:  What to make to eat today ? I'm thinking chicken taco salad for lunch  :drooling:
bagel, or heat up some corn tamales for breakfast ?

I've got lots of new sprouts in my seedling trays, need to take some pics and update my Glog
Still no scapes on the Amaryllis bulbs  :confused:  they were starting to open up by this time last year  :neutral:  i'll have to look up my notes and see when i last fed them 

hope you all have a great day 
remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good Morning !!!
-14c partial cloudy, dont know what Im doing today lol
GIP yup its sometimes hard to decide what to eat after the same thing over and over, however having smoothies 6/7 days it does vary depending on the fruit and it does tastes good, Lunch/supper if a different beast, what to eat lol.
Have a fun great day !!

Good Morning !!
-14c clouded over, Brrrrr day, more soup :)
Havent had "milk of amnesia" since the 60's lol Blue bottle if I recall.
Dentist never fun and the crap quality, In the 80's had porcelain filling put in after removing the mercury fillings (Silver they call it) and they lasted 20 years till worn out, now im lucky if they last 6 months Grrrrr,  sandy feeling in my mouth at times . Hope you jaw gets better quick OCD :)

dragonsfire said:

Havent had "milk of amnesia" since the 60's lol Blue bottle if I recall.

GzOVvwX.jpg

Back