• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Mornin'...hope you're relaxing & ..it's almost February...time flies.

National-Flower-ili-70-img-1.jpg

Good morning. Monday again.

Thanks Sic. I did enjoy relaxing. Went to quick with grocery shopping and all. Oh well.

Maybe next weekend.

Looks like we will be hitting the 50s the next couple weeks. We dont see that kind of weather until March. Could this be Spring? I hope so. The cold has been getting to me this year.

Hope you all have a great day.

good morning all :)

3f here this morning but supposed to get up to 28f this afternoon 

going to be doing some thinning of the pepper seedlings today, and maybe first transplant of a couple of the furthest along seedlings 
doctors appointment this afternoon, then grocery shopping. not much planned after that.

Hope you all have a wonderful day
stay warm, be kind, and S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning all :)

Dr. appointment yesterday went okay, still more questions and concerns than answers  :confused:
Had bloodwork done for more liver tests, scheduled to have upper endoscopy on Friday so i am eating mostly what i want today and tomorrow morning  :party:  since i gotta fast before procedure.
Based on bloodwork results and endoscopy, will probably be ,making appointment to see a surgeon to discuss my gallbladder...
I am going to get this figured out, and i will get and stay healthy again :)

anyway. It's currently 23f/-5c and we got about an inch of snow last night but it's not snowing this morning.
hope everyone has a great day
S.M.I.L.E. :D  and be excellent to each other 

Back