• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

happy-sunday-quote-14131076658k4ng.jpg
       Good Morning  ...make it "SUPER" :P

Good morning. The swelling has gone down. I think they missed a part off the tooth. Just my luck. Ill call them soon and see whats up. Watched half of the game. The first game I watched all year. Not into football. More of a motor sports fan.

Have a great day.

GIP, I hope they get you all figured out.

OCD Chilehead said:
GIP, I hope they get you all figured out.
thanks Chuck 
I hope you get that piece of tooth taken out and your jaw heals up quickly 

I threw all caution to the wind last night and drank and made HOT whangs  :rolleyes:  :shame:
and paid the price for it all night  :lol:

lots of coffee and water needed today.

Hope you all have a magnificent Monday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D  and be excellent to each other 

That crazed serial killer left a chunk of tooth in there on purpose. Careful going back these guys are lunatics.

Good morning my friends. Some foid and coffee then I'm going to suffer out at Croom. The plan is to go do repeats on Sugar Mountain, Its a 65 foot climb in a mile in sand, real suffer fest. I'm thinking at least a dozen loops? Have a great day and please : let's all keep it safe and sexy.

I did 10 loops at Sugar Mountain yesterday, almost made myself puke, figuring that was some pretty good training,lol. Today I'm headed to Flatwoods for a fast 50 miles with intervals. I need to start getting my truck and all of my stuff ready for Saturday. Seedlings started to pop yesterday so I'm very happy about that. Hope everyone is feeling great and ready to be sexy. Oh, make sure to keep it safe also. Good morning my friends.

good morning all 

0f/-18c here this morning.  The sun is out, not a cloud in the sky here, the wind is still, and the bunnies are hopping around under the treeline in the back 40 :)
lots of tracks in the snow this morning... like a bunny superhighway out there. 

my goal for free time today is to do some transplanting of seedlings and take some pics to update my Glog... But i've been saying that for days now  :neutral:
hopefully i get around to it today.

hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday 
remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back