• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

23911.jpg

You're not going to work this morning, are you Honey?

sicman said:
How was the show?

Good evening! We lost power this morning so decided to 'live' elsewhere for the day. At least we actually have a bit of rain.

Thanks for asking, Sic. The Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit was a LOT of reading - about their culture, history, being conquered many times. Then came a huge circular exhibit that actually had portions of the scrolls with explanations of each segment and more history. They also had huge jugs, silver coins, jewelry, etc. We were there for at least an hour and I could have stayed another hour.

The Jerusalem IMAX was mostly about daily life now. If you saw an aerial picture of the city, it looks a lot like NYC with the crowding, but with shorter buildings. Vendors everywhere.

The exhibit will be there through the summer, so I'll probably take a bit more time to see it again.

Good morning.

Looks like rain for Friday. Hope you get some of it Jane.

I have a few plants started in the aerogarden. Not having much luck with germination. Have more germinating. Down scaling this year. Only going to grow around 10 plants or so. Off to late start. Might grow some other veggies. Dont know what yet. Have to find out what grows good in Colorado.

Hope you all have a great day.

Back