• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the well wishes, Sic. Living next to the mountains all my life, I have no idea how it is to live near swamps, so we watched Swamp People where they were hunting gators. The one guy had to land the boat to get the 700 lb. catch into the boat. Whew. New profession??

Beautiful day ahead, just waiting for that moisture tomorrow. The snowblower even got fixed!

Hope your day is filled with joy and friends. Stay healthy.

Good morning all :)

pretty sure i'm towards the end of this nasty cold, as the fevers have stopped  but my cough is getting worse :mope:  at least i got my appetite back. 

I just keep drinking LOTS of water and getting rest, and waiting for it to run it's course. Which, if my wifes health is any indication, should be any day now. She's better already :)

31f and mostly sunny out here today, there's a few clouds 

hope you all have a spectacular Sunday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D  and be excellent to each other 

Good morning all :)
35f/2c and cloudy here this morning.

Oatmeal, and coffee, for late brekkie 
i'm cravin something  :hot:  for lunch or dinner today  :think:  maybe i'll get creative in the kitchen this afternoon

might have to top a few of my peppers  :neutral:  as there are some that are growing twice as fast as the others and i dont want to keep moving the light further away and cause the others stretch.

hope you all have a great day
S.M.I.L.E. :D 

bue-1.jpg

Back