• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Hope we get some of that rain, Chuck. It is very dry here. Chuck, if you have space, I finally have pepper plants, though they are small, but they are growing! You are welcome to all thae plants you want. I'm even growing non-Hots for others.

What grows well here? Just about everything I have tried. Its all about timing, and with the cold/snow/hail you just take chances. I dont have a greenhouse so melons, etc., corn are better from the store.

Hope,your day is an enjoyable one. Drive/ride safely.

Good morning all :)

can't believe how many mornings here i missed  :shocked:

was kinda busy in the mornings while the wife was out of town for state swim meet 
i think she brought back a cold from one of the kids  :neutral:
we're both sick with head cold now :mope: 

25f/-5c this morning but at least its not snowing :)

some of the pepper babies are getting big :) almost time to move them from the seedling rack to the grow out table where they will stay until time to start acclimating them to outdoors in the end of May/beginning of June  :rolleyes:  the waiting is the hardest part :lol: 

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Dentist went fine yesterday. The receptionists seemed nicer to everyone,lol. 66 mile adventure race in the Green Swamp tomorrow so today I'll be getting our bikes ready and resting and not eating after breakfast,ugh. Wife was going to race but we decided it's kinda to dangerous. She will be doing the fun ride which is still 50 miles and a bunch of people are riding that. The race has water crossings and brutal swamp terrain that GPS is a absolute must. I can't wait. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning all 

hope your all having a good weekend so far 

I'm still sick, but the wife is better. Hopefully this cold has almost ran its course and will only be a couple more days :(

good luck with your race in the swamp Sic

hope you get rid of your cold Jane, hope it's not as bad as the one i'm fighting.

29f/-2c and cloudy here today 

have a great day all
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back