• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning another day of mowing is being served. We are so dry right now I'm having to wear a scarf/mask thing or I get a bloody nose. Temps already hitting 90 also. Not seeing snow on 7 years it's hard for me to fathom y'all still getting it this time of year. When I was 6 on my birthday we wrecked because it was snowing so hard. That's the end of April, in upstate New York. Have a great day and bless up.

cvlbPcq.jpg

good morning all 

S.M.I.L.E. :D and have a wonderful Wednesday 

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the devastating hail storm that flattened a mall near us. It has about 50-70% occupancy but many stores will not be back. Its sad to see the emptiness. That hail also ping ponged our car, cracking the glass. Ten days later we had a huge snowstorm. Not a very good Garden year either!

This year will be a great one . Enjoy your day and share the joys. S.M.I.L.E.

Good morning! Have a bunch of stolid at work to do. Going to replace the 4th steering box in the same truck. Poor remanufacturing. Been working in the yard past dark every night, just to get things done around here. Not even close to being finished.

Hope you all have a great day!

Hello Sandy! I apologize. I will make some room. Good to hear from you.
wiriwiri said:
Good Morning All...Ole! Cinco de Mayo Day is upon us....Cheers.

Hi Chuck...tried to send you an email but your inbox was full....hope next week I can have some time
to tend to my seedlings ..been so busy.. Weather has been fantastic...Njoy the w/e.. ;)

Good morning.

Its pretty dry out here to, Sic. But Florida dry. Thats a rarity.

Got my swamp cooler going. Summer is almost here. Need to get to the nursery and find some plants. I have only six plants started right now. Had a bunch that didnt sprout and dont have any room but, counter space with aero garden. I need to build a little room in the garage. Bummed out that I dont have more plants. Thats probably a good thing, as I have little free time due to working so much.

Hope you all have a great day.

Gratitude.

Chuck

Back