• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all  :)

supposed to be another warm one today 
supposed to be up to 84f/29c by 3:00 this afternoon

I really should be hardening off all the baby plants this week
but we will be out of town for our 10 year anniversary this weekend  :party: {taking a mini-vacation, and going fishing on Superior :dance:  :dance: }
i don't want the plants to be stuck outside if we get some bad weather, and i have way too many plants to ask someone to move them all into the garage if the weather turns bad.
so i will begin hardening off next week.

be kind, S.M.I.L.E. :D and have a wonderful day 

Good morning everyone. Sunny again, up to 82* today with no rain . I am itching to get more weeding, garden cleanup done.

Taking a friend for a biopsy for a few hours. Maybe there will be time for weeding. . .

Hope your day is an enjoyable one. Share the time with others. Best of luck, Sic, on the last leg of our journey. Stay safe.

Congrats to GIP on a 10 year anniversary. Save the fish heads for the compost!

Good Morning!!
Have the sprinkler running this morning, the 30c + temps yesterday was a heat wave and kept drying the pots so had to check regularly and water the pots to the plants that are outside hardening off. 15c right now and supposed to have a storm but they keep pushing it back a day. Still not confident in planting the tomatoes yet since its supposed to go to +5c in a couple days.
Have a great Day !!

Congratulations on your anniversary GIP.
Yesterday was a 108.4 miles. When we arrived my parents and wife had signs and at the end of the driveway to greet us. All of my family made a visit through the evening. It was nice. Going to take it easy today and go to my son's graduation this evening. Have a great day everyone. Good morning.

Good morning everyone. Congrats to Sic on the journey to see friends and family. Motivation and endurance- Way to go!

Sunny day to work In the garden if I dont get heat stroke! Weekend will be colder, still not time to plant out and the babies are turning to teenagers. They have little patience also.

Dragonsfire - when do you typically plant your seedlings?

Enjoy your day with friends, family, and the weather.

Good morning everyone. Rain, clouds this morning, more small hail yesterday. We staked and fenced my part of the community garden yesterday afternoon and then came the hail -again. Luckily nothing is planted except garlic.

It looks to be a dreary, colder weekend so we will be enjoying the hot coffee. The iris are in bloom and are gorgeous with all of this rain.

Enjoy your weekend and pay it forward.

Good morning all, today looks like it's going to be an overcast day in the Valley. 

I'm tempted to steal soil from some beds and fill buckets for my LST Orange Habanero and LST Fatalii that I want to add to the deck crew. 
FStN6dFh.jpg

Back