• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning All....Happy Mother's Day to All the Great Moms out there...Today is your day to relax and be Queen for the day.

I recall as  a child we'd come home from school &  could not find our mom in the home,we'd be so lost & then after
a few minutes she'd come out of her hiding spot...those are treasured moments...miss my mom  terribly,she was & always will be a "TREASURE"  given to us...an orchid flower from my collection...Enjoy!
Hxvd1lE.jpg

today is going to be awkward. My employer is a 3rd party running our facility. Today we are having a top secret meeting at 3pm everyone mandatory attendance. They are announcing that we are getting the boot. The owners of the facility will be hiring a few of us directly. 12 to be exact. That leaves 9 people losing their positions there. Hopefully the company we work for will place them in another facility. 

Those of us that do stay will be making more money and I'll be moving up to a safety and compliance position. 

Back