• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Bon matin. C'est vrai, ce n'est pas un phrase francaise, mais....... BON MATIN!

hmpf...talk american...
LOL - Technically speaking..... I did!

The French don't really use "bon matin" ("good morning" in English), but use "bon jour" pretty much to reference all daylight hours. I won't bore you with how much I slaughtered the rest of the sentence - suffice it to say they wouldn't say that, either!

Yeah, this isn't the "I admit it" thread, but here goes anyway. I admit it - I do NOT deal well with the time change. Doesn't matter which direction, I can't stand it. Might as well just stay out of my way the whole first week. ESPECIALLY then, when my son decides at 2 in the morning that it's forage-in-the-kitchen time and wakes me up - did he REALLY think that was a smart idea??? Does a mama bear sh*t in the woods just as big as the daddy bear does? I think he'll be very quiet around here the rest of this week......

Ok, done. Good morning!

Good morning folks. Weather here is amazing. It has been a good winter for us so far but this warm winter has brought some destruction to a lot of folks. Prayers go out to them.

morning all...have as good a Monday as you can..

Happy Monday! (bleh) Having a blizzard here today...good day to start the bookkeeping I've been putting off....wish me luck, I'm waaaaaay behind!

But the rest of you have a Great Day! Look for that 'something special' that's about to happen! :D

Good morning..... whatever both kids couldn't sleep well..... up until 2 just so hubby got home at 3 so up until 4 then up again at 8:30.... freaking A.
now strong winds sounds like a hurricane seriously....... scaring my oldest..... gggrrrrr

Oh but yeah
Good morning............... (bleh)

Good morning.............windows are open............... birds are chirping...............................Springs here?

morning all...happy Tuesday

Back