• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Ditto here, mm! Well, on the temperature part. Will be stuck in an office most of the day, but STILL - 72 in March here is amazing!

Good morning all!

morning all...is spring really here?

AJ I think Spring is here for all of us except our friends in the PNW. Third sick day in a row for the boy. I feel like crap, but I have to go to work at noon. Childcare nightmare. Ugh.

agree JayT...hope your boy gets feeling better soon...smile my friend...things will be OK...

33° and snowing..... spring my @$$........ our springs are getting shorter two years ago we had snow in April and last year the last snow was the end of March...... stupid mother nature is bi-polar.........

Oh Good Morning................ bleh

Xoxo Megan. Yes J, you are correct. 20° this morning. Rain expected this afternoon. Got a fire going in the woodstove, and a half a mountain of paperwork on my desk. You know what they say... "no farmer ever tilled his field in his mind".

morning all...

***Yawnnnnn***

Back