• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all  :)

wife and I got back from Superior yesterday, had a great anniversary vacation  :cool:

here's a pic of the biggest lake trout i caught
jKw3WyD.jpg

caught two Lakers {lake Trout} and two small Silvers {Coho salmon} on Superior between Duluth and Two Harbours

84f7k3x.jpg
YUM :drooling:   probably going to smoke the darker older lake trout and one of the cohos, giving some coho and lake trout to the in-laws too

had a wonderful vacation and anniversary weekend  :dance:

time to start shuffling pepper plants around and get them started acclimating to outdoors this week  :party:

hope you all have a spectacular Sunday and a wonderful week
remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:  

Good Morning Everyone...the weather looks great for the week ahead..we experienced 4 tornadoes last week that caused major damage to some towns.
Fortunately we were not affected...but hell it was not pretty to look at the photos & be thankful,yet felt terrible for those affected...hefty damages.
I don't recall ever having tornadoes here,but no more....climate change whatever.
Be safe and have a great week...lots  of planting to be done. ;)

good morning all  :)

hope everyone had a wonderful weekend 

it's gonna be a busy week for us. Back to work, need to mix up dirt for 110 pepper plants, transplanting, and acclimating, in addition to all the other yard and garden work.  I enjoy working in the garden when i dont feel rushed. We are supposed to get several days of rain starting Wednesday and i wont be able to get out there to prep the garden while it's raining.

have a magnificent Monday
and remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D  

Back