• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good afternoon, late afternoon. We're getting ready for Labor Day weekend with too many plans! Hope you have a great couple of days without too much Labor. The temperatures for the week ahead look comfortable so I can start putting another garden to bed slowly. I love Fall.

Enjoy your weekend, keep loved ones close, and find the good in everything you do.

`
yawn2.jpg

Good morning everyone. Nice cool morning so Im off to the community garden to pick some produce. Since the hail hit, a few plants seem to think it is time to re-grow, but there is not enough time to produce anything. The root crops will do well.

Have a great day and find the good in everything you do.

Good morning all  :)

70f and overcast here this morning, high of 80f and possible light rainshowers for the afternoon
hope the rain goes somewhere else  :P
smokin more peppers this afternoon with a combo of cherry and alder wood  :drooling: unless i get rained out.

hope you all have a spectacular Sunday, and a magnificent Monday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D  

Good morning everyone. Send the rain over here, guys. It should be nice cooler weather in the coming week, but we have no garden at home to do much of anything except deadhead the flowers. We got more very ripe apples, so we started with applesauce and today are cinnamon apple chips. It makes the kitchen smell like Fall.

Hope your Labor Day weekend is going well. Take time for sharing and drive safely.

Back