• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Day off from the office.  Hopefully it will dry out enough so I can finish mowing.  Got some flower planters to fill and those tomatoes should go into their beds today.  Got some errands to run too.  Be safe.

It's the weekend - time to get movin'!!!!

9c5fecc2e5f9e1750813fae6ead047be.gif

good morning all  :)

hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend 

i noticed the first of our Tulips opened up this morning  :cool:
QpUUK83.jpg
:)

wife wanted to make Blueberry muffins this morning...
I convinced her to let me make half the batch 'Spicy'  :rolleyes:

so...
I added some of my 'Aji Confetti' 
( Blend of many different baccatums, nothing hotter than an; Dedo de Moca in this flake mix.)
JH3RRZe.jpg

Peppered ones on the left 

FqRYD2L.jpg
the "confetti" aspect and brightness of colors in the jar didnt quite play out as much as i would have liked in these muffins.
However the flavor is totally an explosion of different baccatums along with Blueberries  :drooling: It, It's Fantastic!  :dance:
spread a little bit of unsalted butter on one and OMG  :!:   :shocked:  the flavors carry even better  :drooling:

hope you all are having a wonderful weekend 
be safe, be excellent, be you.
S.M.I.L.E. :D and be excellent to each other!

Bought some more grills yesterday, lol. My tulips didn't do great this year, and I let this tote with a coue hundred bulbs dry out and I'm pretty sure they are done for.

Gonna go down to the Mexican market for some marinated steak, and do some tacos for cinco de mayo. Hope everyone has a great day.

good Monday morning all  :)

currently 47F here this mornin, lookin at a high of 56F for the day.   At least the night temps are stayin in the mid 40's finally, though i expect they'll drop again at least one more time this spring  :mope:

hope you all have a magnificent Monday and a wonderful week

S.M.I.L.E. :D
and be excellent to each other 

Back