• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Another cooler day with rain predicted, think the high will be in the 50*F/10*C range. What is with all this hail and cold weather near June? Actually found some decent looking ghost peppers at the grocery store for $1@, but they only had 2 packages.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday. I wish I could send some of this rain to Sic's part of town. They need it more than we do.

Good morning all  :)

got 20 more peppers planted yesterday and lots of planting mix made for the rest 
SmpnDrh.jpg
DUCKS !    :cool:  
This is the shady side of the house where i stage my new transplants for couple days more before they get moved to their final nearly full sun location.
RXCdnZH.jpg
Ecuadorian sweet Rocoto is already flowering like crazy, other pubescens are just starting to form flower buds but haven't bloomed yet.

jjZsfCA.jpg

mtJRXG2.jpg

the newest  bunch of Craybies are growing up fast, will have to re-home some, or start up another Aquarium soon.

Weather is supposed to be nice to us this week...
Currently it's 63F/17C and supposed to get up to 87F/31C this afternoon  :party: and no Rain in the forecast until Tuesday  :dance:
still getting down to 50F/10C at night though that's plenty warm enough to keep the plants outside.

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and a wonderful weekend
S.M.I.L.E. :D
and be excellent to each other

Good Morning!
Yesterday topped 32c, today were clouded over with the BC fires smoke, everything coppery and haze is thick, supocesd to be 25c tops today, so better for gardening and fixing fences etc.
Have a great Day !!
:)

@GIP, that Brush Algae is a pain, remember having it long time ago, nice crayfish.

Good morning all :)

another partly cloudy day today here, with a high this afternoon of 72/22

furry babies woke me up just before 5 this morning  :rolleyes:   Now it's time for my breakfast; sourdough English muffins, eggs, aji oro/chokecherry jelly  :drooling:
 got some more peppers planted yesterday, and even more to plant today  :party:

hope your all having a wonderful weekend
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning everyone. Most of the gardens are finally planted except for the peppers and a few other rows of something. Got some leftover rocks from a family member so someday I will get my rock garden built. No good excuses now except for my time.

It looks to be a sunny, warm day so maybe a few peppers will get in the ground. Big maybe.

Have a great day and share the joy.

Edit - just came home to a rain and hail storm. Guess the planting will be waiting until tomorrow. :P  I hate hail.

Back