• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

catherinew said:
Good morning everyone. Mpicante - how's your garden growing? Anything special? Like Walchit, I need to downsize a lot in the gardens. I share many tomato and pepper plants, but this year have many leftover plants that will soon be out of the picture. We have a very busy week coming up so its time to pay the piper.

Hope your day is going well. Stay healthy.

Good morning everyone. Mpicante, my garden seems to be same ole, same ole every year, too. Fewer peppers this year, more beans.

The birds are singing so it is time to rise. Im going to plant another tree for a friends daughter who passed away a few years back. Her original tree died this winter, so we are replacing it today.

Have a beautiful day and share that joy with others.

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday, I received a letter from the state tax man informing me that I owe the state $1,800.  That got the week off to a great start .... not.  The WX is great.  I've got to get some landscaping done within the next couple of weeks then off to Canada for a fishing trip. Full office schedule today.  Yippe Taco Tuesday!!!! Be good and be safe.  

Back