• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

well, forecast was wrong again  :mope:   Big storm just rolled in, guess i wont be out in the garden today .

bucgiir.jpg
  :lol:

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday. Vacation and guests sound like heaven, have a wonderful time together. Hot, 94*F yesterday, warmer today. Gardening chores - the flea beetles are en force lately and chomping on the tomatoes more than usual, must be the rain and cooler temps last month.

Tomatoes are doing well, peppers still stagnant in their growth. Everything else is doing OK. Garlic should be ready in ~ 2-3 more weeks. I have no patience.

Have a great day and share the remembrances.

Good morning everyone. Today looks to be the ideal weather for summer with warm sun in the AM, and a brief shower in the PM. But what do the weather forecasters know? I'm just hoping it doesnt hail here. I dug up my first garlic that looks OK, but will wait another few days for them to grow. We just needed some fresh garlic for dinner.

Hope your day goes well. Call a friend and keep in touch.

Back