• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

morning all...rise and shine...it's gonna be a good week...temps in the mid to high 80s this week....we have had an early spring here and it looks like summer is hot on it's heels...

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone! Vacation's been an absolute blast, but now we're kinda looking forward to starting a fresh new job today. Good thing we got our blood thinned out - gonna be stocking underlayment and tile in 80 degree weather today! WHOOT!!!!!!

morning all...hope all is well...

Dangit - I'm late here again! haha I slept so hard last night that I didn't even move - and now my neck hurts!!! But I'm full of vim & vigor and ready to kick this day's butt....Watch Out World!!!!

Have a Happy Hump Day everyone!!! And Happy Administrative Professionals Day to those that administrate professionally!!!

Back