• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning!

So I woke up early this morning at 330am to feed the baby. Understandably feeling groggy, this ingenious idea struck me - why not eat a superhot to get the juices flowing, so a Naga Morich was the snack of choice...not the best idea when the fridge is bare; thought about dousing the flames with breastmilk, but my better judgment took over and I suffered the pain.

morning sic...and all...time to fly my flags...every time I put them up or take them down, I can still hear "colors" playing in my head....

Groggy again this morning feeding the baby; decided to go with a pequin as a wake-up booster after the naga debacle; Quick thought - not hot enough, maybe I'll try an habanero next...

Good morning all!

It's just after midnight here, so technically it's morning. Just got my homework turned in... and found the instructor had an 11:30pm deadline, not 11:59pm like most instructors. Ah well.....
PT when it's really morning should be "fun." Can't wait....
But right now, I think I'll have another glass du vin... good morning!

Back