• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. May Gray for another day. Good thing the plants are still in their planters as we got pummeled w/hail yesterday, making white mounds. Exactly 3 years ago we had huge hail that ping-ponged a mall and closed it for over 6 months. Our car was totaled, and donated to a person who had an accident. Some of the dents are still visible on the car.

I hope today goes well for you. Enjoy earths beauty and share your blessings.

Good morning.  It's 64 (18c) on its way to 72 (22c).  It's cloudy and breezy with showers and T Storms.  The rain gage is at 5".  We've averaged 1" of rain each of the last 5 days.  Daily rain is forecasted through the weekend.  I've got a packed meeting schedule today.  I think my wife is picking up our grandson after his last day of "school" (this afternoon) and is taking him out for ice cream.  It's going to be a busy weekend (starting tomorrow afternoon).  I've got to get the trucks serviced, mow/trim and have at least one more full day of garden work to complete.  Be safe and be good.    

Washing vehicles and a little gardening/nursery work/ Wife is going to lunch with one of her annoying friends. I really hope she doesnt want to come in and visit. Still need rain with none in sight. Once it starts though we get it every day for a couple months. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Sunny and warmer, with hope the ground dries in a few days. Even digging out the weeds is difficult, but needs to be done. The plants finally will be staying outside unless we get a threat of hail again. We are hoping to get things planted by Memorial Day - a bit late. It’s time to pre-sprout a few beans.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the earth’s beauty.

Good morning.  It's 66 (19c) on its way to 73 (23c).  Another cloudy day with thunder storms.  It's a broken record.  Busy work schedule.  Taking off mid afternoon to service the trucks.  I'm on vacation tomorrow .... WX permitting I need to mow and trim.  I've also got a full day of work in the garden.  Other than that, just a few small projects to complete.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Sunny and warmer to help dry the soil. Yesterday at the CG I dug out lots of weeds that were embedded in the very wet soil. Planting maybe this weekend if it doesn’t rain. Time to distribute the tomato plants to friends. I still have pots and buckets to wash.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy the beauty of the gardens.

Mushroom tek most of the day and getting ready for tomorrow. Full day of mowing, we need rain its so dry and miserable. Wife is at the stables most of the day. Taking her for pizza at Capri for lunch. Best pizza around easily. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Merry Chrismass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :censored:

MUnVDye.jpg

Good morning.  It's 68 on its way to 78.  This will be the 7th day in row for the rain.  My lawn looks like a jungle.  It's going to be difficult to cut .... whenever that might be.  Everything in the garden looks water logged.  I got one of the trucks serviced yesterday.  I'll do the other one this morning.  Lots to do WX permitting.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. 50Fs to 80F with no rain yet. Sorry for the snow, dragonsfire. Been there a couple of years ago. Mother Nature is not always on my schedule. The Spring rains have greened up everyone’s yards, even the burn scars are green. Washed lots of buckets and pots yesterday, now to mix dirt and fill the pepper pots for plant out next week. Plans are for work at the CG today also.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the Spring colors.

Sign of the times :( temp highs been dropping 2deg C every year for a while now. Last year we had the frost just after the Long Weekend, now we have a storm before the long weekend, poor flowers and insects, well the few I see. Bee Hive more important then ever. Wont be surprised if we have snow in September again.
Still snowing now, day two.

https://youtu.be/DlisBBzyr6g

Good morning. It's 68 on its way to 74.  Rain showers in progress.  We are on the brink of setting the all time mark for consecutive days of rain for the area.  No end in sight.  Good grief.  Yesterday, we made a run to Costco.  When we got back from that, there was a bit of a break in the rain late morning and I was able to wet mow most of the yard. There was one large section I couldn't mow due to standing water and mud.  I have a few barn and porch chores to do today.  Not much else is happening.  Grilling and beverages later this evening.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Good morning. Sun before Tstorms and possible hail. So sorry Mother Nature is giving you snow, dragonsfire. Again. We are lucky to have enough rain to stay off the drought monitor, but the western slope is hurting. Even the wild horses have little water to survive. Work at the CG again this AM, hoping to get a small area tilled and the cucumber/pile bean fence put up before the rain.

Have a wonderful weekend. Stay hydrated and healthy.

Good morning.  It's 64 on its way to 77. Mostly cloudy with T Storms.  It's still raining!  Sic .... I wish I could push some rain your way.  Not much going on today.  I'm going to watch some futbol and maybe we'll have a big breakfast. I'd like to get out and do some touch up mowing.  We'll see if the WX cooperates. I've got a few cages to stake too.  Grilling and beverages later.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Rain through the night and blue skies this AM. It’s too wet to do much outside today except enjoy the spring colors. The iris are budding, even some new ones I have never seen their colors. Luckily the hail went east of us but sad to hear about their damage from hail plus a tornado.

Enjoy your day and share memories with family and friends.

Back