• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  It's 63 (17c) on its way to 86 (30c).  I'm taking a vacation day.  I've got a full day scheduled out in the orchard.  Going to re-stake apple trees and then I'm going to mow/trim.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. 80*F temps today, so I’m soon off to the CG to water and help one of the gardeners. Sic - nice that you got some rain. I found a few pots to plant 3 tomatoes, but the rest will be toast. I hate not having them planted.

Enjoy your Friday. Stay healthy and hydrated.

More rain last evening, soon all of us will be complaining about the rain every day messing up our lawn routes. Have a couple bids to do today. Wife and I are just going to hangout and enjoy each others company. She really is my best friend. Yall have a wonderful day and good morning.

Good morning. 90*F temps, not my favorite number for heat. We are going to build a small garden area for a couple of roses and other stuff for the daughter this AM. It may take longer than anticipated. Seeds are beginning to sprout, nice to get into a routine again.

Have a wonderful weekend. Stay healthy and hydrated.

Good morning.  It's 71 (22c) on its way to 85 (29c).  Should be a nice day.  Nothing but garden chores on today's schedule for me. We are over-run with strawberries.  My wife is making preserves today.  Not sure what else she has going on.  Yesterday, I got the blown over apple trees pulled up and re-staked. Mowed and trimmed too. Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Good morning.  It's 69 (21c) on its way to 80 (27c).  Cloudy .... maybe a thunderstorm this afternoon.  Got the outside chores done yesterday.  I'm delivering a kayak to a guy this morning.  It's about an hour away.  Other than that, not sure what we've got going on today.  Probably grill and have beverages this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Yesterday was 91*F, cooling down to the 60s at night. We got 2 roses planted for daughter, then found aphids in her climbing rose and visited/called many nurseries to finally find ladybugs. Not much planned except garden chores. We finally turned on the air conditioner.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 63 (17c) on its way to 83 (28c).  Cloudy with maybe a T storm this afternoon.  Well it's back to work.  It's going to busy a busy week.  Working this week at an Air National Guard Base north of here upgrading one of our systems.   Not sure what else we've got on today.  Be safe and be good.  

Just lounging most of the day with a few chores and errands. Been getting rain every evening for the last few days. Will have to be happy with that as another dry spell is coming in this week. Have to mail peppers here shortly after breakfast. Bless up and have a great day. Good morning.

Good morning. 91*F yesterday, with our neighborhood swap. I brought my leftover tomato plants and came home with a few flowers. Garden chores and cutting scapes on the garlic on the agenda. The CG is coming along slowly with the other gardeners, glad mine is all planted.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. S.M.I.L.E.

Good morning.  It's 66 on its way to 86.  Leaving for the Base in a few minutes.  It's going to be steamy.  Not sure what else we've got going on today.  I think my wife is making more strawberry preserves and who knows what I'll do once I get back.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Another 90*F day - better get used to it. Lots of garden chores ahead. Strawberry preserves sound delicious, especially homemade. I’m watching the dogs again while my neighbor starts another round of chemo. Many prayers for her.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 65 (18c) on its way 90 (32c).  Partly sunny and very humid.  Leaving to go back to the Base in a few minutes.  Very hot and humid working out on the tarmac all day.  Not sure what is else going on today.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Another 90*F day ahead, watering at the Community Garden, and see how everyone else is progressing. Good friends stopped by just to say hi, it’s been almost 2 years since they have ventured out in public. I did a bit of transplanting yesterday and more on the docket. These is always ‘stuff’ to do outside.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

One small job and dude already owes me money so we shall see how this plays out. Dude is a doctor and has real estate. Its always the cats with money that try to stiff us lawn dogs. Have to swing by the stables to caulk a window then go chainsaw one branch to finish yesterdays job. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 73 (23c) on its way to 93 (34c).  Hot and sunny.  Working at the Base again today.  Hoping to wrap up today.  It will be steamy.  I think the grandkids will be here starting this evening.  Not sure what else is going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Ol doc hollywood actually paid in full yesterday. His daughter and wife put me through the ringer before handing that cash over though,lol. Mowing at the stables all day today, wife is there for the day also. Will go to Als pizza for a couple slices at lunch, its no Capri but ok. Have to water peppers this evening and get truck ready for tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Back