• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Still have 3 big lawns to do, its raining at the moment. Not positive whats going on today. Was supposed to be bike ride while Sonya took one or both dogs to vet for routine then go mow. But?? We shall see what the day brings as far as weather. Have a great day and good morning.

Good mornng. It's 36 on its way to 60. Frost advisory in progress. Looks like the rain is done. Got some garden work to do and then I need to mow. The remodelers are supposed to be working today. We'll see if they show up. The grandkids were supposed to be here but I guess that fell through. Not sure what my wife has going on since the kiddos aren't here. Maybe she'll help in the garden. Grilling pork chops this evening. Beverages later on. Fishing in the morning. Be safe, be blessed and be good.

Good morning. The roofing contractor and the guy doing outside repairs are both supposed to be here for consultation - I hope it goes well. I hate unfinished jobs, and I’m not pleased with the roof. CG work today while it’s in the 60’s as tomorrow starts a week of high temps in the 40’s. Lots of leaves to collect for the gardens.
Have a great weekend and share your blessings.

Nice to see both yalls construction is moving along. It rained over night and is 59 at the moment. Had soup and grilled cheese last night. One slice of american and a beautiful slice of horseradish cheddar from the deli. Awesome!! Not positive whats going on but we will have fun doing it. Nothing better than just hanging out with my beautiful wife. Im very blessed, live a very charmed life. Yall be good and have a wonderful day. Good morning.

Good morning. It's 49 on its way to 54. Headed out fishing in a few minutes. Mowed for the last time this year and got the garden almost winterized. There's maybe one hour of work left out there. The remodelers didn't show up yesterday. They rescheduled and are coming out this morning. I'll believe it when I see it. Grilled pork chops last night ..... not sure what we're having this evening ..... my wife is thinking pasta. Don't know what else is going on today. I might get some football watching in. Sic .... horseradish cheddar sounds interteresting. Be safe and be good.

Happy Halloween! Cold and dreary after a great day yesterday. I got a lot done at the CG while the soil was warmer so I’m hoping everything is done there except for dumping bags of leaves into the leaf bin. The one roofer installed ridge caps so he’s making progress, still has more to do.
Have a wonderful day and have a happy Halloween.

Good morning. It's 41 on its way to 45. Mostly cloudy and cool with a chance of showers. I got the garden almost finished and winterized but then I saw a few beds that need more nursery mix in them. I went and picked that up but didn't get it dumped in. I'll need to do that later this afternoon. Then I'll hopefully be done. Fairly busy meeting schedule today. The remodelers showed up yesterday for awhile. They'll be back to today to finish up Bathroom #2 and move on to the kitchen. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Dreary and cold Monday morning. Too cold for anything outside, the low temp was below freezing. I’m finally doing something with the less-than-desirable pears, probably pear sauce and maybe some sort of jam. The warm kitchen will be welcome with this weather.
I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay healthy.

A little late to the party this morning. I had to actually go into the office this morning. Good grief .... I'm not used to this. I actually had to iron a dress shirt and wear dress pants! It's a crisp cool day here in the "middle". High in the mid 40s. Busy meeting schedule today. Back on the farm it's my wife and the remodelers .... hopefully they get something done. I got the last of the garden chores completed yesterday. We're finally done and winterized. Don't know what else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Still cold and dreary, no moisture yet. Lots of errands ahead, Dr. first. Made ‘leftover’ jam yesterday - crabapple pear w/lemon zest. Looks like a nice, relaxing day, with a few interruptions.
Have a wonderful day. Make someone’s day a bit brighter.

Bike ride with a friend then have one job. Need to fix some fencing also in one of our pastures. puppy is really starting to be awesome, Im so glad we got her. She helps with the other dog being bored as she chews on him all day,lol. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's 33 on its way to 50. Back to working in the basement office. Moderately busy work schedule today. Our kitchen is now torn up and really inconvenient. Got seeds to package this evening. Not sure what else is going on today. Made an appointment for my booster on Friday. Lots of small chores this weekend. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Thanks for the reminder on the booster, Harry. It’s time to find who is giving them around here. Not much is planned for today, so different from the busyness of summer when the weather was nice. We have another cloudy and cold day ahead.
Enjoy your day with friends and family. Stay healthy.

Good morning. It's 35 on it's way to 50. It should be a decent day. Very busy work schedule today from 7:30-5:00. 11 meetings on the calendar with only a couple of short breaks in my schedule. Lots of remodeling activity still going on. Now the kitchen is tore up. We told the remodelers that we want everything completed by Thanksgiving. We'll see if that happens. Not much else going on today. Be safe and be good.

Bike ride, got some new road shoes that Ive got to try out. These things are stupid light like 520 grams for the pair. the carbon sole took 24 months of engineering to reduce the weight by 22% from the previous model, blah blah blah. They dope! two small jobs then a couple chores. Yall be good and have a great day.

Good morning. Busy day, but nothing like Harry’s schedule. I cooked down applesauce to make apple butter - not really that good, but may taste good w/butter on toast. The roofers were here yesterday, hopefully finishing the job, so the house can be completely finished in November.
Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Good morning. It's 40 on it's way to 57. Fairly busy meeting schedule this morning. I've got my booster jab scheduled for noon. Probably run errands after that. The remodelers will be here all day. My wife got all of the seeds packaged up yesterday. We don't have the kiddos this weekend. It'll be grilling and beverages this evening. Hot tub later on if the booster doesn't kick my butt. Be safe and be good.

Shoes are awesome, only rode 40 miles but there was zero break in pain and so stiff. Literally feels like your almost wearing nothing. Need to adjust the cleats a little but they are going to be perfect. Rain all day which isnt terrible might give me another cut on several customers. wife and I are going to run some errands then chill and relax the rest of the day. Yall be good and have a great day. Good morning.

Back