• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning, It dropped back into the 90's for at least the next week...

Same old story...same old song...my friend

Have a smashing weekend

My wife and I will be doing the same today. Saturdays and cleaning go together like hot sauce and chicken wings.

Good morning everyone.

In the process of cleaning this weekend, we rearranged our house a bit. Now our living room is in the smaller workout room/yo-yo/filming area, and I now have plenty more space to work out, nerd out, film reviews, etc.

good.png

Good morning and Happy 4th of July to you too.

My iced coffee this morning tastes like... FREEDOM.

Good Morning all...

for those in the US....make sure to fly your flags today...

be safe and if you should light off some fireworks...be careful with your sparks...it's awfully dry here in North Texas....

Good morning!

Is it weird that sometimes I want to sing that to the tune of "Tomorrow" from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood? With the rest of the words rewritten as well, of course.

morning world...went to my first Willie Nelson 4th of July picnic yesterday and saw some old musician buddies and had a blast...

91 forecasted today in Buffalo. It is gonna be the hottest day so far this year.

Good morning all.

morning all...have a good weekend...

Back