• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

morning all...getting a little rain this morning...and I sure won't complain...it gets awfully dry here later in the summer

keep your day job...growing peppers commercially isn't all it's cracked up to be so be careful what you wish for...

Rain is good. We've got cold. I've got a sweater on over my blouse, but while standing at the bus stop wished I had a jacket, too. Brr!

in about three weeks, I would welcome some of your "cold" G....

Good morning. An extra strong pot of coffee is definitely in order this morning.

Good morning, Sicman. As for what is up, not much. I'm currently editing a review my wife and I filmed yesterday afternoon, and anxiously (a.k.a. impatiently) waiting for Jerret to edit/upload the video he did for Grinders Death Sauce.

Good morning, another day in the 90's.....the plants are loving it .....well, the 40 mile an hr winds help out a bit. The flowers on the plants? "They're enjoying the ride"

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! Wind and cold have been cruel to my garden so far, but it looks like tomorrow Summer might start showing up. One more push day at work, and I'll get a little time off to tend to my stunted sprouts! YEAH!!!!!!!! :D

Good morning. It's supposed to hit 92 in Buffalo today -- the hottest day so far this year -- and I get to help a friend move.

No bueno.

Back