• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Well the respite from TX summer heat is over soon. Mid 90s today and tomorrow, but the 100s as far as the eye can see after that....... It would be nice if it could stay as it is right now with a slight breeze and 75.

Everyone, have a safe and joyous rest of week =)

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

Feel like making wings?

Check this out...

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31803-win-sauces-make-wings/#entry643946

mornin' all...time to get out in the yard and take care of business before the heat hits...supposed to be 104F (40C) today...my plants will soon stop flowering if things go as usual...

morning all...another scorcher here today

Good morning to all.........forecast is for 99 today and it's golf league night. Oh boy! How did I get transplanted to Tejas? With no participation in 10 + days (with condolences to those affected by Debbie), have had to water everything every other day. No fancy irrigation system here, just a boy and his hose. Carpe Diem.

100+ doesn't sound like a good time to me. Then again, I become a bit irritable when the temp in Buffalo reaches 85 or higher. I don't think I could manage living in the hotter areas of this country.

Oh, and good morning.

Good Morning. Lookout! It is goung to be Superhot today. I am not at home today but the weatherman said 106 for Edmonton Ky and 109 for Nashville TN

mornin' all...we have a little cool down today...temp only supposed to be 99...

Back