• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's foggy, overcast and 67F, on its way to 78 (rf 85). Humidity is back. Showers and a thunderstorm this afternoon. Blah. Need to run several errands today. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 54 (12c) on its way to 90 (32c). Sunny and dry. The pollen and mold numbers are super high! Yuck! Mowed yesterday and tore out a few more tomato plants. Didn't get the trimming done. I've got to work in the office this morning and then I've got the yard work to finish this afternoon. I've also got a match, up in the city, tonight. A neighbor brought over a bushel of apples ..... my wife is making apple sauce today. My wife made more tomato sauce yesterday and told me she will not process any more "regular" tomatoes .... only "paste" varieties. It looks like we've torn out most of the regular tomato varieties anyway :lol: . Still got superhots to harvest. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Sunny and 65, on its way to 77 (rf 80). Beautiful day. Forecast says it's the first of 10 or so. Not sure what's on the plate today, but it will be outside. Grass needs cutting, but it might be too wet. There always garden work to be done, ha. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there.

Last edited:
Morning all - hump day! So the rain didn't happen yesterday, unless you call 20 droplets rain. The storms were meh, just flashes of lightning no rumbly thunder - come on weather you can better than this. Must try harder.
Out this a.m., work and friends. Bit of pepper harvesting this afternoon.
Have a good Wednesday, I can nearly smell the weekend. Keep cool people.

It's sunny and 50, on its way to 78 (rf 81). Another beautiful day. Started the first ferment of the year yesterday - sriracha! Zucchini lasagna for dinner - yum! Another day of nothing planned exactly. I'll figure it out as it comes. There's sure plenty to do lol. Hope everybody has a wicked-good Wednesday. Good Morning!

Good morning. It's 59 on its way to 89. Got home late from the match last night. Kind of sleepy this AM. I plan on doing some office work this morning followed by some tree trimming. I still haven't harvested the superhots .... probably wait until the weekend now. Catherine ..... yes our canning room shelves are at near capacity and the freezers are full. Happy hump day! Be safe and be good.

Morning all, light rain forecast, still haven't had promised storms, although it did rumble a bit yesterday afternoon. Least it's much cooler.
Not much planned today except errands and chores and maybe a nap, some idiot left the fly screen open last night and there was a fair few mozzies in the bedroom after my blood, I hit myself in the face several times and still didn't get a mosquito :lol:
Have a good Thursday and keep cool.

Good morning. It's 63 on its way to 86. No rain in the forseeable future. Got 90% of the trees trimmed yesterday and I'll finish that up today (5 truckloads of branchs to the burn pile so far). My wife has taken down all of the non paste tomato plants (we're down from 88 plants to around 10). I need to haul the debris to the burn pile. I also need to stack the tomato cages and pull out the stakes. Unfortunately, I have some office work to do before I do any of that. Big football game tonight. My wife is making chicken poblano popper casserole this evening. Sounds interesting. Beverages during the game. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 56, on its way to 79 (rf 83). Another picture-perfect day. Processed another batch of peppers yesterday - sriracha #2! Probably heading to the garden today to do some Fall clean-up/out. Hope everybody has a tremendous Thursday. Be safe out there.

Back