• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

It's sunny and 54, on its way to 80 (rf 84). Yet another gorgeous day on tap. Did some mowing and weed-whacking yesterday. Probably more of the same today. DW making stuffed peppers to take over to Mom's today. Mom loves stuffed peppers lol. Hope everybody has a fun Friday. Good Morning!

Good morning. It's 64 on its way to 87. Stayed up late to watch the game .... I'm a little slow this morning. Not much going on today. I've got one tree left to trim ..... out by the garden shed. Finally, the lawn growth seems to have slowed down and I'm back to mowing once a week. I might run some errands today. Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's 66 (19c) on its way to 89 (32c). Another warm day. Not much going on today. Watching Premier League football this morning and college football this afternoon. Tonight, I've got a match up in the city. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's foggy and 55, on its way to 81 (rf 85). Forecast calls for another beautiful, sunny day. Chronic back pain flaring up. Need to take it easy for a few days. Need to run an errand or two, then probably just putz around the house. Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there.

Good morning.

Sorry to hear about your back, Rick. Hope you feel better.

Have fun with the pickling, Jane.

Be safe and enjoy the bike ride, Tink.

Jason, whatever you may be doing, find some time for relaxation and fun.

I will be firing up the Weber Smokey Mountain this afternoon. I have Spares to trim and Tri-Tip. I’m making some home made Mac n Cheese with green onion and brisket added. I’ll put it in a tin and put on the smoker as well. I love smoking.

Chuck

Good morning. It's 73 (23c) on its way to 95 (35c). Late night at the match .... I'm a little tired this morning. It stormed a couple of hours ago but they say no more rain today. It's going to be steamy. I need to mow and pick the superhots today. Probably fit in some football watching. My wife is making cherry tomato salad and processing more tomato sauce. Got out a couple ribeyes to grill this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Thanks for the well wishes. It's sunny and 59, on its way to 83 (rf 85). Yet another pretty day. Also another day of rest and putzing around. Nothing really planned for today other than watching some football. Hope everybody has a restful Sunday. Be safe out there.

Good morning.

Smoke out was excellent. Just what I needed. It’s relaxation to me. Makes me concentrate on it and everything else disappears. Ribs were spot on. I smoked for 3 hours and wrapped for 2. I made sweet ribs. Smoked with rub. Wrapped with Agave, Honey and Cayenne. Excellent!
Tri-Tip was good. I don’t usually marinate. Did this time with Teriyaki, injection and soak. I vacuum seal meals so we can have something quick during the work week. That tri tip will be really good with the stir fry.

Today? Don’t know. We’ll see.

Have a great day all

Chuck

Good morning. A couple of warmer days in the high 80Fs and then Fall will be welcomed. We finally got the pickles made and sent off home. She thought she wanted superhot slices in each jar - she quickly found out that jalapeño does not equal HOT like a Papa Dreadie. She learned.
Garden stuff ahead, Monday chores, maybe some canning or freezing of veggies.
Have a wonderful day. Nice to see Chuck here again.

Back