• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

It's foggy and 42, on its way to 73. Should be a really nice day. Finally canceled DISH. Went full-on streaming. It'll take some getting use to, but it'll be ok. We don't watch a lot or TV anyway. Going to try and make progress on some maintenance outside today. Hope everybody has a fun Friday. Good Morning!

Good morning. Very busy yesterday so we’ll try to relax a bit this weekend. The snow and ice are mostly gone, just the cold temps are left. Huge pile up of cars due to icy roads, on a road that is filled with commuters on their way to downtown. Glad we know not to drive that road after a storm.
Have a great day. Stay healthy and safe.

Belated good morning from Sedona. Wow!!!!! .... that was a 2 day driving adventure getting here. Horrific WX. It's nice now. Margarita Saturday in progress. Finally relaxing after white knuckling it yesterday and this morning. DR .... we cut the DirecTV last week for 100% streaming. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Morning all - another Monday, they come around so fast.
Weather cold, windy, damp, dark - tempting to stay in bed all day :D
Moved all my appointments to this afternoon, hopefully it'll be a bit brighter and warmer.
House stuff planned for this morning.
And that's it from me - be careful, be safe, be warm

Good morning. It's 45 on its way to 71. Unfortunately, I have to work at the condo for a bit this morning but after that we'll do breakfast and then some shopping. Taking a hike this afternoon. Multiple beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Wife refurbished cypress bench and painted mural yesterday. I'll get pics of all her gardens, I promise.
Screenshot_20221107-075337_Facebook.jpg

Good morning. It's currently 66F, on its way to 76F. Forecast says sunny and the warmest day until next Spring. Guess I need to do something out there. Got a call from the rehab hospital yesterday. Mom has contracted Covid. 93yo and weak, plus covid = no bueno. She still feels good and is fully vaxed, so maybe it won't be too severe. We'll pop over and see her this afternoon. Hope everybody has a good day. Be safe out there.

Back