• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning from the middle. It's 40 (4c) on its way to 50 (10c). Cloudy and dull. Office work this morning. Running errands this afternoon. Leftovers are on the menu for today. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Good morning. Cloudy and 44F, on its way to 64F. A few showers in the forecast. Minnie's butt hurts. Not a lot planned for today. Looks like another wing-it. Hope everybody has a wonderful Wednesday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. Windy and dry, temps in the 20-40F range. Hubby has his last eye dr. appt. and will get a new glasses prescription after cataracts removed. Probably shopping after that. Daughter visited last night, talking about a new car next year. The prices wowed me. Thanks for the bees update, Sic.
Have a blessed day. Take time for yourself.

Good morning. We’re taking the cat to the vet early this AM for her shots and a check up, and put an ID chip in. Sic, bumming around sounds like a good idea today. Yesterday I planted some inexpensive bulbs in every pot I could find. If they survive, great. The cold will probably do them in.
Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy for this holiday season.

Good morning. It's 45 on its way to nowhere. It's foggy and misty. Rain moving in by 1100. All of the Thanksgiving leftovers are gone! I've got a few customer meetings this AM and then I'm going to take the rest of the day off. There was a big coyote standing in the middle of the backyard this AM. I stood at the window and watched it hunt mice for awhile. Good thing I hadn't let the little cat outside. Grilling sausages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Morning all - TFIF!!! - another stone cold day - possibility of snow later
Not much planned except chasing after the kittens - little monsters!
Have a good Friday, keep calm, warm and smiley
And for those so inclined - my lodgers
7GsCGhMm.jpg

2sqTTSWm.jpg

Good morning. It's 35 on its way to 43. Should be mostly sunny. Tink .... those look like some rambunctious critters. I've got a couple of video meetings this morning and then I'm shutting it down for the weekend. After that .... who knows? Maybe watch some World Cup. BBQ this evening. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Sunny and 38F, on its way to 47F. Should be a nice, chilly day. Started putting up xmax lights outside yesterday. I'm a little late, but I had that Gator thing. Will finish today. Speaking of the Gator, verdict is the NEW fuel pump I put on it was bad. Purrs like Tink's two cuties above now. Hope everybody has a fantastic Friday. Good Morning!

Last edited:
Good morning. Windy with temps 22-45F. Blood draw today, the annual to see if I’m still alive. One box from USPS got returned yesterday with broken glass. This one made me quite mad, will definitely get my money back. Family conference today about holiday plans, etc. Not much else planned so Netflix should fill a couple hours.
Enjoy your Friday. Keep loved ones close. Hug those cute kitties, Tinkerbelle.

Morning all, not such a quiet weekend - the kittens are hooligans :lol:
They're being picked up by their permanent family next Thursday. Not sure I'm going to have a house left by then.
Not much planned for this weekend except keeping warm and making a beef bourguignon in the slow cooker.
and I may watch some football this afty - allez les bleus
Have a good Saturday, keep warm, keep calm and keep smiling :D

Good morning. It's foggy, misty and currently 37. The forecasted high today is 50. I plan on getting the car (that we don't use) running sometime today. I'll probably watch some World Cup too. Going to fix a big pot of chili today. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Windy again, with temps 24-44F range. Good day to make chili, hubby wants pork, we have lots of ground beef. We shall see who wins. The USPS broken glass box has me thinking about gardening next year. They won’t reimburse for priority shipping, and want receipts for the broken item (s). Maybe no pickles next year.
Hope your day goes well. Stay warm and hydrated.

Morning all - it's snowing, not fat goose feather type snow, the mean dribble stuff - never mind, it's snow
Not much planned today, eat and catch up on sleep, normal Sunday fare.
And France beat England yesterday - yayayayayayay!!!
Have a good Sunday chilli people - keep warm, keep safe and keep smiley :D

Back