• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's 28 on the way to 45. We're under a dense fog advisory this AM. Visibility below 1/8th mile. We're totally socked in this morning. Made that pot of chili yesterday but we didn't eat any of it. Looking forward to it today. I'll probably watch some NFL later. I am not as happy about yesterday's World Cup match as Tink is :lol: ! Not feeling too motivated this morning. I'll probably tinker around in the basement or the barn and there's always firewood to split. Be safe, be good and be blessed.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 39F, on its way to 48F. Showers possible later this PM. Have a few errands to run today, then home and chillaxing. Maybe watch some NFL. Hope everybody has a restful Sunday. Peace.

Morning all - another Monday comes around. Cold and frosty out there, -5C, so I'm staying in the warm.
Work cancelled for this afternoon and I have a whole day to play kittens and fanny around on the interweb.
Have a good Monday hot heads, keep warm, keep calm and keep smiley :D

It's currently 40F, on its way to 44F. Calling for a mix of clouds and sun. Just an ok day. Not a lot planned for today - a few errands this afternoon. Need to get some seed requests together and mailed out. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Good Morning!

Good morning. Its 37 on its way to 44. Cloudy with big time rain moving in tonight. We could get 1"+. We need it. Working in the home office this morning and then who knows? My wife is a bit sick .... she got the 2nd Shingrix shot yesterday and she's feeling it. Yesterday's chili was delicious but it tore me up. Didn't get much sleep last night. Not much else is happening. I finally moved all of my BBQ gear (smokers, grills, flat top and fryer/boiler) from the "walk out" to under the upper deck. That way all my stuff is a little out of the WX but still accessible. Started working on the car that we don't drive .... battery won't take a charge .... I'll replace it this week. Be safe and be good.

Good Morning. It's 45 on its way to 60. Rain in progress. The cold returns tonight. Happy Birthday Catherine!!! I'm headed to the office. I will be there all day. That's my retirement :crazy: ..... for now. Not much else is happening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. No snow yet, cold temps 20-30F most of the week. Dr. appt., cookie exchange, then a free afternoon. Hubby can’t wait for all the cookies, though he did eat 2 warm ones right out of the oven. Retirement only means less $$, not less work. Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Tink, how do you know English so well?
Have a wonderful day. Stay warm and safe.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 35F, on its way to 44F. Clouds should make way for some sun this afternoon. the old truck failed State inspection. Guy said the tires are too old. Huh? They still hold air and probably have 40K miles left on them. Gonna call a friend of mine who happens to be an inspector. See what he says. The day is kinda open...might just be a wing-it. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there.

Morning all - Hump Day! Temperatures in the plus today, it was minus all day yesterday, blooming freezing.
Not much planned for today, kittens are still here, hopefully going to their new home tomorrow, then I can start the clear-up :lol:
Have a good Wednesday people, keep warm, keep calm and keep smiley :D

Good morning. It's 31 on its way to 38. Clear and cold. Starting a long cold spell. Nothing but cold followed by even colder in the prognositcator's long range WX forecast. Working in the home office this morning. It's true, my retirement siutation doesn't seem like much of a retirement. The boss at my "former" company is out on medical leave for the next 3-4 months. I was asked me to come out of retirement and fill in. So ..... I'm in a period of semi-retirement until Spring. I will be working 2 days/week in the office and 3 days/week part time at home. The offer is too good to decline. That's about it. Chili dogs and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Back